NJMHA is a non-profit organization established for the betterment and advancement of manufactured housing in NJ. Its members promote and supply NJ residents with attractive affordable housing with a high standard of professionalism and integrity. The association is dedicated to maintaining a keen awareness of all aspects of the manufactured housing industry both statewide and nationally. Our executive director, board and committee members are committed to diligently monitor, study and review all pertinent issues affecting our industry and to clearly communicate its objectives to NJMHA members and the public. Through the outstanding work and dedication of its members, NJMHA will continue to strengthen its role as the voice of manufactured housing in New Jersey.
What We Do
- Dedication to the industry and professionalism mark NJMHA members.
- NJMHA has been serving the manufactured housing industry for 68 years – 1948-2016.
- Approximately 150 manufactured housing communities and 50 associate organizations are members of the NJMHA.
- Princeton Public Affairs Group, one of the top state lobbying firms in the country, works with NJMHA tracking approximately 100 bills in the legislature along with regulatory changes that have the potential to impact the manufactured housing industry.
- We advocate for, support and promote manufactured housing communities in the state of New Jersey.